7.25.2007
Dad's (Early) 60th Surprise B-day Party
Mommy Michi and the kids planned a surprise 60th birthday party for Douglas and we celebrated last week. Dad is a Bishop for a singles ward at the U of U and does interviews every Wednesday nights at the institute building. We set it up with his executive secretary. He planned one real interview and the rest were fake. While dad was in his interviews we all gathered in the gym and set up. There was mass food and people. After we were all stationed and ready, Brett (executive secretary) told dad that there was someone down in the gym that wanted to talk with him about the use of the facilities. Dad was very surprised to say the least. His birthday is actually not until October, but this was the only time that we could really get all of the family together. As you can see, Dad had no idea Derek was going to be in town. We got some good footage and pictures of the extravaganza.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Becca-I am so sad that I didn't get to see you before you left, but good luck with the move and the baby! I am glad that it worked out for all of us to get together a couple of times during the summer. I am excited to hear about all your adventures in Nebraska!-anne
Post a Comment