
Thanksgiving in Arizona....can't be beat. What a nice escape to the land of sunny, blue skies. (eventhough it did rain and people kept telling me as a farewell/greeting "enjoy the cooler weather") NOT!
Not to mention the land of fun cousins, good food..mmmm homemade stuffing!, brothers & sisters, munchkin party - don't ask, a sister having her first baby while i was there, R&R, going on a date with Devin, watching my new favorite chick flick - The Holiday - (jude law....ooh ahh), laughing at my brothers, hughie's first bike ride, spending time with neices & nephews. Life is good!
I did end up having a majorly stuffed up nose the entire week....and gave it to hugh.
BUT all in all....in was a marvelous holiday! Thanks mom & papa hugh!
4 comments:
cute pics! love hughie's beanie.:) It was so good to see you..too bad it was mostly from the hospital bed. lol I heart that movie as well. I bought it for my stocking last year and watch it a lot.
I loved you guys being here. So fun!! Can't wait till next time.
Reading this makes me excited for AZ!!! Hope you guys are doing well and have a great Christmas!!
well you were REALLY missed here in Utah. not the same without Debo, Bekka and The H factor!
Post a Comment