9.02.2010

one thing that is good about an 80 degree house....butter comes to room temp so fAsT! {cookies!} almost too fast. You have to watch it or you will have mush butter. Also i never shiver. I have shivered {got the chills} twice since we have moved here. I distinctly remember because it felt so weird to be cold. {never happens} Now this is weird for me.

3 comments:

Angie said...

that's funny because here the low was 34 last night. i was freezing yesterday.

Miche said...

oh my goodness- I have been catching up on your cute family and the way you post makes me giggle. :) I love the post about all the random things about you and how you used to pretend to be a social worker/escaping from hitler! :) ha! I have always loved your uniqueness. I remember thinking how creative you were in jr. high when you would watercolor paint all over your bathroom in your room. and let's be honest- it takes one creative mind to come up with "ching chong cafe" as a 9th grader! :)
your kids are so cute- I am dying at Tomi's thighs!! I just want to gush them. I hope she's feeling better. Hugh looks so grown up I love it. I'll have to call you and tell you about my "yoga" experience here. It was so funny. Let's just say we ended up trying to do headstands for 20 minutes! ha!
p.s. Do you watch Glee? Every once in awhile I catch myself thinking you and "Quinn" talk the same and even look alike. (not act alike as she's kind of a snob)
Well so glad you're doing well. Love ya!

Brady and Audrey said...

I can't believe how big Tomi is getting, your kids are so beautiful. You always said you weren't crafty, but I have to say you were lying because you have made some of the cutest stuff, your table is adorable and I love your pillows! We miss seeing you guys!