She is so cute! I love that baby smile. Annie has started to be super smiley (amazing what a month difference makes when they are this little). I just love what babies bring to our house! Way to go for the crying it out. SO far, we are still 8-9 hours at night, but I'm sure after our trip to UT it will change and I might have to be brave. So cute!
3 comments:
becca that little lady is munchable!can't wait to see you all again. we need to find a time to make it happen!
She is adorable!!!
She is so cute! I love that baby smile. Annie has started to be super smiley (amazing what a month difference makes when they are this little). I just love what babies bring to our house! Way to go for the crying it out. SO far, we are still 8-9 hours at night, but I'm sure after our trip to UT it will change and I might have to be brave. So cute!
Post a Comment