usually H train is running at a dead sprint down each aisle and dodging in & out in front of the cart....
so actually this odd lounging location was a refreshing change... so i went with it.
motherhood is such a roller coaster.
i stress at the chaos that is me.
i laugh at the chaos that is me.
i am itching to get out of the house.
only to ask , ' why did I leave the house?' {ie chaos}
i smile at the big teeth of my Tomi smiling back at me.
i lose it at the 4 year old pushing all my buttons.
i soak up the love as we cuddle and read books together.
i struggle to find the right parenting strategy.
i rejoice as h & t share and comfort one another and little sister, mae.
It seems that wherever we are...someone always has to poop. :)
i love smooching mae's chubby cheeks.
'clean' house to complete disaster zone in a matter of minutes.
i delight when hugh makes good choices and love to see him laugh!
sweet moments are coupled with screams for independence.
frustration is paired with love & joy.
in the end. I wouldn't trade it for anything. honest.
it is kind of like serving a mission. The HIGHS are so HIGH that you can only vaguely remember the lows.
Buckle me in. because ready or not....I want to ride.

5 comments:
Cute pic! You forgot to add that someone usually poops on me! lol
haha! that looks exactly like my shopping cart! i remember thinking, 'where are the groceries supposed to go?'
I love this picture and the comment to Debo...haha. I can so relate! But for us it usually ends with Kambryn almost getting her fingers ran over by the cart because she decides to drag them. Miss you guys!
Your prose warms my heart. Thank you sharing.
All too true :) You sure have cute kiddos!
Post a Comment