5.19.2012

i have had so many posts run through my head....but alas... too many projects to get done in the meantime and i have forgotten all of which i wanted to write.

I am struggling. I don't know if it is my protruding belly or my ever expanding behind. my week of potty training. my 4 year old who doesn't listen to a word i say & who has discovered how to be aloof & talk mean to mom. or the varicose veins running/spreading all down my legs and we won't mention other places. uh hem. my TOTAL lack of patience. 100 degree weather. aches & pains. the feeling of inadequacy especially pertaining to motherhood.
is it pregnancy emotions? orneriness? lack of spirituality? or maybe all and everything afore mentioned.

All i know is... i am struggling. and i don't like it.

5 comments:

Mommy Amy's blog said...

Becca, you.are.awesome! Just wanted to say that from a sister-in-law who is a huge fan of yours. I am always in awe of what a great mom you are and how you always seem to take things in stride. Thanks for being such a great example to me, even when you might feel like you are struggling :).

Maranda said...

I agree with your sister-n-law. You are awesome Becca! "Someone";) thought you could handle these struggles! This life is but a moment. You will get through this and things will work out! As long as everyone's alive, you're doing pretty good! I think every mother goes through periods of feeling inadequate, so know you're not alone! Take some "me" time!

Ashley K. said...

I don't like this! I am sorry that you are struggling... you are incredible. I am always watching you from a far amazed at how much you do, and you do it well. Love you.

Jason and Kate said...

Are we blood or what? I told you how I was struggling yesterday. Sorry you are feeling like this. You hide it very well because today you were fabulous with taking kids swimming. I'm sure it's the prego hormones and potty training because potty training alone drove me insane. Love you.

agirlnamedgay said...

Dang it Becca! Can we be neighbors so we can help each other out?!! Thinking of u! xoxo