4.26.2012

it's gettin toasty around these parts! Yep. and it's only April. yikes.
i think i might die this summer. lets just say.... compression tights and 115 degrees  {or anything above 90 for that matter} don't mix. 
maxi skirts are my bestest friend!! thank you for being in style. you are SAVING me. 






we went to the splash pad a couple weeks ago. and I had a moment.
I walked aways to throw away some garbage and as I gazed back I saw this scene...
it made me laugh & smile within myself and feel a pure love for these little ones.
The lyrics to a good ole country song came to mind.... 
your gonna miss this...
you're gonna want this back
you're gonna wish these days 
hadn't gone by so fast
these are the good times...
so take a good look around
you may not know this now...
but you're gonna miss this!!

amidst the daily chaos, constant mess, struggle to discipline, lack of patience....there are such sweet moments. how lucky i am to be a mom.



miss Tomi Lou is still a sweetie cuddle bug...
but she is finding her fire as well. 
she has definitely learned how to give Hugh a whack to the face. 
can you blame her?
her favorite thing is to cuddle with mommy. ALL.DAY. 
"can I mommy hold you please?" 
this girl could sit on my lap all day and would have a smile from ear to ear. 
she is now begging to go swimming all the time. we are talking starting at 630am. "can i go water go swimming  in the water please?" we are deep in swimming lessons. after the first couple days of crying through her whole lesson....she loves it now! If only we had a pool in our backyard. that would be dreamy. 

No comments: