12.02.2007

the smile has emerged!




hughie has a dug a deeper place in our hearts this past week.

You just can't help but love this little boy so much when he flashes a grin from ear to ear and looks at you with happy eyes. It is so fun to talk to him and have him recognize something familiar in your voice or in your face and SMILE. He is such a wonderful baby and we are so blessed to be his parents. However sleep deprived, worn out, pajama-wearing, unshowered, hungry, or frustrated I may be during the course of one day....I can't help but love being this little boy's mom and spending all day with him! (I especially love Sundays, though, because daddy's is home and I love to hang out with my two favorite boys! And it is so amazing to see devin interact with hughie. hughie just fits really well in devin's arms. I can't explain it, but he just has a talent of holding hughie in many different ways and hughie is so content.- I am taking notes!)


8 comments:

The Bailey's said...

isn't it crazy how a smile can make the world complete? He is adorable and you guys are great parents. He will keep doing new things all the time that will amaze you, so cherish each one!

The Pizza Family said...

WHAT A CUTIE!! I CAN REMEMBER THAT DAY LIKE IT WAS YESTERDAY WHEN WILL FIRST SMILED!! IT'S AMAZING HOW FAST THEY GROW UP... ENJOY EVERY MOMENT!!

Ashley K. said...

He's a keeper! Adorable!

Jason and Kate said...

So cute! Mom said that he was starting to smile so thanks for posting pics. Can't wait to see him in the flesh over Christmas.

Kathy said...

Becca,
He has gotten sooooo big. I see such a big difference. He is little boy now...not a newborn. I can't wait to see him in ten days.
Love, Mom

rachel said...

What a cute little boy. I love it once they start smiling at you. Doesn't it just melt you?

Church Fam said...

I like to call those my pay checks. It's amazing how a smile can make the day so good!!!! Hugh has a great smile. Avery just started laughing. Ty can't resist making her laugh the sec. he gets home. We can't wait to see you guys.
love ya, Ty and Tiff

yosh said...

wow,

the smile looks a lot like Debo......precious boy