3.13.2008

I can't get enough of this little boy. I am lOvInG this stage...
Hugh is almost 5 months old and so much fun. He is a happy boy and gives me cheesers all day long. He loves to be sung to. I usually end up singing to him throughout the day... I pull out my old childhood favorite songs ( "ant, can't...move a rubbertree plant" is our current favorite), songs I sang teaching English in China, or good old made up songs by me (which usually evokes an 'oh boy' or other comment out of devin...)
He is starting to sleep like a champion. He has recently caught on to the whole going to bed and going down for naps routine!! It is amazing. What a good boy i have. He loves to go outside and get some sunshine. He loves when his daddy comes home to play with him. ..he is full of smiles and laughs in response to dad's playfullness. He is so good natured & calm. He will go with the flow even when he is tired. And....he is so dang cUtE!!

11 comments:

The Four Eggs said...

Hey you guys look great! We found your blog and hopefully it's OK that we added you to ours. We will be neighbors here in two months so it is fun to see how Hugh is growing and see how you guys are. See you May 16th!!! Becca, you'll have to let me know the name of that work out DVD! Sounds fun.--- Love the Egberts

Shelby said...

Becca, he really is soooo cute. I would looove a little smiley Asian baby like that. And the only songs I remember from China are "You are my Sunshine" and "5 Little Ducks." Allie requests the duck song all the time.

Jeannette said...

He is so cute in this picture. Dylan was so much fun at that age! I can't wait for jaxson to be able to play with toys and start laughing. He tries hard so we're getting there!

Jason and Kate said...

Such a cute smile! Have you sung the "Jakers" song yet?

Mike said...

hey girl, i don't think i ever got your email to add you to our blog. if you would like an invite, just send your email address to
awlacey@gmail.com

i love checking your blog and seeing cute hugh!!

Connie and Brandon said...

hey becca,

its connie from nursing school and ghana. i saw your blog through cheslea. that is a way cute picture of you and little hugh. he is adorable. i can't wait till we have some little ones running around. i love your blog. it was great to see your updates. our blog is conniebrandon.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Becca, he IS so dang cute! You have a gorgeous little family! Kids are just the best aren't they!

Kimberlee said...

LOVE the picture. I can't believe how big he's getting! I'm so happy to hear that he's sleeping better! Doesn't it make for a happier mommy?

Noakes Family said...

How cute! Doesn't it just get more fun each day? Cohen started eating his toes today. It is so funny. Have you started rice cerial yet? Wow he is so cute and chubby. I love it!
Kelly

The Reichmans said...

such a cute picture of the two of you! It sounds like you got very lucky! I was SO excited when Ryan finally started getting on a sleeping schedule it is the most wonderful thing in the world... Ryan is pretty happy, but he is not calm-he is SO wild and busy...Sometimes I miss the days when he couldn't move...

BEESTON said...

This is the cutest picture. He is getting so big I can't believe it! Hope to see you soon.