I am homesick for my devy...
We have been apart for almost 3 weeks now... and it has been long enough.
I started the countdown @ day 2.
Devin has been diligently studying for the dental boards while i have been on a family vacation/chillin at my mom's. I have had tons of fun...but it is just not the same without the deebster.
Haven't we learned our lesson by now? : apart for 1 month in london, apart for 3 years through our missions, apart for 5 weeks in ghana (with only one phonecall -ouch), and now this...
You would think we'd be pros at being apart....but somehow it is getting harder & harder to be away from you!!
see you soon. tear it up tomorrow! "I pass the boards now"-ha!
8 comments:
Good luck on boards. Becca--it is amazing how different life is when he's done. Not only with the lack of studying, but just everything. It is SOOO much better!
Becca- I feel you! Daniel and I have been away for almost 2 weeks and I have another 2 to go. So sad! Good luck to you!
I feel your pain...Ladd and I were apart for 4 weeks while I was on vacay in Utah too - and it's always harder with kids! You'll make it I promise!!! Tell your fam hi for us!
Man, you guys have spent a lot of time apart. I am sure it is very unfun:(. Good luck on those boards.
such a cute post! Nick and I have never gone longer than 2 weeks I think. Hope he does well on the boards, always a stressful time!
You guys are such a darling family! Okay so Weston Spencer's little sister is my very best friend. I was talking to Ashley because we are going to Creighton for dental school and she said, " We have friends there and they love it!" and so she gave me your blog. Unfortunately the 1st post I read is about being away from your hubby (not excited for that!) but it looks like you guys love it there. I hope you do. We are excited to come there!
That is too long to be away. Hang in there!
You're not the only one. I've only been away from my tennis partner for 3 weeks now, and I don't know if I'm going to make it any longer. Come home to papa Debo, come home to papa.
Post a Comment