She put it so well when she said "if you're a teeny bopper wannabe like myself..." then this is a big one! She described how while driving along in california with her 2 kids she spotted Spencer & Heidi! For those of you that have no clue what or who i am talking about you can stop reading because this will bore you. But for those of you... The Hills ....fans i will continue. So after being star-struck by gay's blog entry in a people magazine/teeny bopper sort of way I headed for newport for a family trip with the family.
but no devin of course :(
So one day late afternoon i was out chillin by the ocean with my family & the hughmeister. I was chatting with my fam with my back to the ocean when I looked back yonder towards the span of beach and spotted.....Audrina! I looked at her and at first doubted that it was her because "why would audrina be hanging out at the same spot i was?" so glamorous. But after multiple looks...ok...staring...I concluded that it was indeed her. I got a little excited at this point...borderline freaking out! No one in my family could confirm that it was her..more like audrina who? the hills what? except my sister-in-law, Donna. She confirmed the star spotting, but did not want to be a part of the approach. So i went it alone....and in teeny bopper fashion had a conversation with her and snagged a picture.
I will say she was very nice!! (even despite my teenerbopperness)The rest of the week I educated my family on Audrina by pointing her out in all the People, US Weekly, etc magazines. ha! What can I say...it was fun!!
PS this was my first season watching the hills faithfully although i have watched in sporadically in the past....and I will be the first to say. "nothing happened!"
10 comments:
this cracks me up!!!!!!!!! I am so glad to know my cuz has the same guilty pleasures as me.. so love you for it..
haha...I LOVE IT!! I am a HILLs Freak, I would have totally done the same thing! I love that you posted about it too. haha...this is the coolest thing I have seen all summer!
Okay so next summer me, you and Janel can go to Cali together and play paparazzi!!! That is awesome!!
You are so brave!!! I am so proud of you for following through on the photo op! I would have wussed out.
p.s. I am totally obsessed too...
This is hilarious to me. And I love that you actually went up and asked for a pic. I would never have guessed (I used to watch The Hills but it got old to me).
so funny. gotta love it how we feel like we actually know them when we see them. so i'm thinking heidi and spencer must live real close to us b/c i've seen them two more times since the one i posted about... crazy!!!
Becca you are great! I miss you guys! When will you move to Cali??? Diego wants to play with Hugh! PS Have you been on Kim's blog lately. Very sad.
Ok so I don't know anything about "Hill's" because I'm way out of the loop so PLEASE inform me! Even though I don't admit it to Brock, I'm a teenybopper at heart! I just LOVE that you went up to a star and struck up a convo! L-O-V-E it!
You crack me up! I am a Hills watcher even though I know that it does nothing for the mind. But hey, sometimes you need to just watch something that doesn't make you think. I think Audrina seems the nicest and most down to earth.
I haven't checked in on your blog in a while and had to post a comment with regards to The Hills. My husband would be jealous... just kidding, I think. Jared thought the shows were funny and I didn't really want him watching them alone, right? That's my excuse for watching:)
Post a Comment