So devin finally caught up with me and turned the big 2-7. Wow...you are getting old, dev.We had some friends over saturday night for cookies to celebrate devin's birthday and our talented neighbor, Morgan, made devin this balloon birthday hat. (check out the #27 in white)
We mostly celebrated Devin's birthday on saturday with a little "treasure hunt" that i organized for him. We then went out to dinner at Kobe Steakhouse - which is a Japanese restaurant (big shocker) where they cook your meal in front of you. sorry omaha....2 thumbs down for this one.
First of all...hugh was terrified. The pictures depicts a curious little boy interested in what the chef is doing.....that is what i thought would happen....wrong! REally he was so spooked by the huge fire at the beginning, the clanging of all the cooking tools, etc. Then the restaurant started getting busy and fires and clangings were going off everywhere. He was so nervous and on the verge of tears the whole time and had to sit in my lap. Oops! The food was just okay. We decided the tepanyaki place in st. george, utah is way better. Oh well...now we know.
devin spent his actual birthday going to church and then giving a talk in another ward as a companion speaker to a high councilman in our neighborhood. When he told me I said, "...on your birthday!" But devin didn't mind. He is always willing to serve the lord. And that is one of the mAnY reasons why i love this guy! He spent the rest of the afternoon cemented to the couch with the computer in his lap...updating all his 'contacts' into his new phone. (birthday present)happy birthday debo! call me.
9 comments:
Happy Birthday Dev!
Sounds like it was a fun Day. Happy Birthday Devin! Love Morgan's hat.
Tell Devon that Wes said Happy Birthday. And Hugh is so cute! Is Devin getting ready for boards? Wes takes them next week, I can't wait until they are over! On another note, I noticed in some past blogs that you mentioned some activities you have done with your Dental Married Student club-type thing. We have one at Loma Linda too and I am the president of this club for next year, and I am wondering if you want to swap some activity ideas. I saw one of your blogs a while ago where the dental wives learned how to do stuff in the lab, Weston thought that was a great idea. What exactly did you guys do in lab? Did the husbands come along? i think that would be a fun activity to copy. Okay, anyway, it looks like you guys are loving Omaha. Your lbog is super cute. Talk to you soon,
Ashley
email will definately be better. mine is ashleySspencer@gmail.com. talk to you soon!
Chad's birthday is today! Sounds like you guys had more fun. I took a cake and balloons down to his office and we had a mini party in the break room...life after grad school...squeez in bdays in the break room. hah! I can't wait to see you. Come up to Cherry Hill!!!
Happy BDay from the ADlongs. Diego says whats up to Hugh and that he knows some cute older ladies if Hugh is looking....hahaha. PS Becca, Im still waiting for the miracle night of all the way through. NO luck yet but I am being patient!
happy happy birthday devin! hope you had a fabuolous day. you have such a cute wife. Beks...when are you coming in town? email me and let me know and we can plan some fun outings.
Happy Birthday to your hubby! i am sorry that dinner didn't turn out super great. Hey when are you coming to Utah I forgot the dates but I want to go to lunch and meet your cute little guy! Mine is officially CRAZY and starting to throw tantrums-thank goodness he is happy most of the time. It is so fun once they start becoming mobile, but then you have to change your house around...
It sounds like he had a great birthday. I LOVE the hat! I can't believe how big Hughie is getting ( i think I say that everytime I see a picture of him) but he is stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment