10.10.2008




Devin had fall break last weekend and it was so fun to have him home for a couple days. After the intensity of midterms week...it was so nice to have a break and get our husband & daddy back. We made a trip to Vala's pumpkin patch where we found beautiful weather, country scenery, farm animals, a pumpkin cannon, pig races, & a hayrack ride...
the only down side was we got there early in the day so all the fair food was open until 5...
we did manage to eat some homemade cookies and some cheese popcorn.

Hugh seemed to like the farm animals and the hayrack ride. He was a little traumatized by the large pig race man. He was sitting in the stroller waiting for the pig race to start when out came this large man in overalls making jokes and entertaining the crowd before the race began. Out of nowhere, hugh started whaling. He was reaching for me in fright. After a little bit ..he calmed down and started watching the piggies race. Then the large man began to talk again... hugh turned around and reached for my neck...(see picture above.)
It was pretty funny. He has a sensitive little soul.

Happy Fall!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Your digital scrapbooking skills are amazing!! Looks like fun. I am not looking forward to Ben starting school and being gone all day every day! Hugh is such a big boy, so cute!

Robin said...

Becca! Your pics looks great! I wanted to cry when I saw the pumpkin patch pics because we were supposed to go to a patch that day I saw them but it was closed cause of the winds. But Im glad that you guys got to go atleast! Hugh is soooo cute! Diego says he's jealous Hugh got to see pumpkins before he did! haha jk

Jayson and Julianne said...

That looks so fun! Jayson and I want to go there soon. Hope everything went well with the chili cook-off.

Sarah said...

Becca, You are so creative, those pictures and pages are so cute! I love the pumpkin patch, looks like you guys had fun.