2.05.2009

it's official. Hugh is a baby einstein junkie.
And I love it!

The peaceful showers and freedom to get ready have returned.

Instead of hugh crying during my entire shower, getting antsy/mischievous while i get ready or the alternative of me moping around in pajamas till noon....we have found a compromise.
After a few viewings...he has warmed up to baby beethoven and is borderline addicted. The minute I mention movie and start fiddling with the DVD player... he starts rocking side to side with a little "happy feet" action mixed in anticipating the music about to play. And of course starts pointing to the screen "sssssss" "ssssss" and then laughs at the little caterpillar's "wink, wink"
It is really cute.

5 comments:

Robin said...

I feel ya on the Baby Einstein!!! It is my saving grace when I'm trying to get dinner made before Daniel gets home. Diego is so "active" he NEVER sits still (and I mean never) for more than 2 mins. but Baby Einstein has given me hope that one day he may be less hyperactive. Hugh is adorable! HOpe you guys are doing well. We miss you!

My World said...

We have started referring to Baby Einstein as Kim's heroin addiction. Unfortunately, she gets so anxious to start it, she keeps turning the power button on/off so it takes forever to get it on!

Welcome to the realm of a clean body and a peaceful mind!

tim and priscilla said...

when christian was 3 months old and i was sleep deprived, i would get up with him in the morning, put him in his bouncer seat, turn baby einstein on repeat and fall asleep on the couch for an hour. i think i did that for a couple months, saved me. little einstein is super cute too and is christian's new favorite show. hugh is so so cute, he looks like a little man!

Angie said...

he looks so big! I can't believe how fast they all grow up!

Miche said...

I'm so glad that he is enjoying the videos. It really is so nice...like you said not crying through your entire shower. :) Maile has been loving thomas the train lately and when she wants it she says, "choo choo?" it's so cute. elmo's world is pretty entertaining for them too. I think it's a good little break for them throughout the day.
Hugh is looking so grown up. what a handsome little guy! :)