maybe i am just emotional right now....but is anyone else getting all choked up while watching biggest loser or american idol? I find myself getting teary-eyed as I watch the contestants jump up & down as they run out to their family's embrace celebrating their golden ticket to Hollywood.
8 comments:
I am so glad I'm not the only one.
yep becca I am right there with you!!
I just finished watching it. I feel so bad for Carla but I'm glad that Joelle is gone. I didn't like her. Her heart was definitely not in it. I still need to watch AI. (remember I go to bed early so I only watch the shows while I nurse)
Is it sad that I cry in the Bachelor? I'm right there with you on the other two...
so glad you posted this! as i sat alone last night watching these shows with tears falling down my cheeks, it felt real good. that being said, i couldn't help but wonder if i was crazy. glad to see i'm not the only one on this train!!! been thinking about you guys a lot lately...hope things are going well!!
I balled like a baby and wailed like a little girl.
Michi was caught crying tonight...I am watching it delayed right now...uh oh...doesn't look good!
ha ha! I always giggle at myself when I start tearing up with reality tv. I do it all the time. Have you noticed that since you became a mom that things just hit you different and if there's a sad story about a child it makes me tear up. have you been watching bachelor?
Post a Comment