
This boy is definitely his father's son...
You should see him down a handful of tofu before you even blink. He loves miso soup, LOVES RICE and eats it by the handful, and begs for korean seaweed. He even ate some kimchi-flavored tofu and didn't spit it out. It is too funny. I can't help but laugh when I see my little boy falling right in line...loving his daddy's passion (2nd to me of course) ... Japanese Food!
8 comments:
Hugh look so much like Devin!! I can't believe how much he's growing up. Eating japanese food and all. So if he takes after Devin's looks, eating habits, love of football, will he have Devin's laugh? I sure hope so!!
Real cool! Avery won't touch most normal vegtables and Hugh is chowing down seeweed. LOVE him!
Wow such a healthy boy! He needs to give Cohen a pep talk. Cohen does not like anything with a texture. It is driving me crazy!
AWESOME! Good for you guys for making so many wonderful foods available to him. You will NOT regret it.
that is so funny! nothing makes me more crazy as when parents have to make their kids seperate meals. i think it is so great that you feed him like that because he will growup and try all kinds of new things.
Becca! Hugh is the cutest. And tofu, Diego loves it too (crazy huh cause if I had to eat raw tofu I'd gag! although I love it cooked) How are you guys? Miss you all!
dude. what an awesome kid.
debo. how's school?
wow-that is awesome that he likes that food! I don't think I have ever even tried most of what he eats. I loved your post about getting emotional while watching the biggest loser. Pete laughed at me because I had tears in my eyes as Dane crossed the finish line after his marathon. But I find myself tearing up more often than not when I watch that show:0
Post a Comment