Here is a glimpse of a typical day.This big boy spends half his day running around outside. And when he is not outside he is staring out the window...wishing he was outside.
My friend, Maranda, snapped these pictures tonight while hugh was playing. wow! I am impressed. Thanks Maranda!
A little update on us...
Starting Monday -- Da..Da..Daaaaa (low pitched)...Devin is officially a sEnIoR! We have one year left. crazy! I can't believe how fast it has gone. We are enjoying a few days off school this week doing some spring cleaning, playing outside (of course), & eating some sushi. Devin just completed playing on 2 intramural soccer teams and is now playing softball and indoor soccer is about to start up.
Hugh is loving the warm weather. He knocked on his best bud, Jack's door 3 times today hoping for his high pitched squeal to be on the other end. Hugh recently got his 4 molars in. He had a spell of "hand, foot & mouth disease" last week which turned out to be not so bad besides the fever & mouth sores. I can't decide which is worse --having him wake up crying every 2 hours and rocking him back to sleep or letting him sleep with me and squirm around all night with devin & me pushed to the edge of the bed on each side?? :) I do like cuddling, though.
I am loving the warm weather and my daily walks with hugh to the botanical gardens. The tulips are blooming and it is so beautiful! I love the blossoming trees, the sound of water, the shade, the sun, the hills, and the walk.
11 comments:
That is one CUTE little Hugh. When I hear about Devin's intramural schedual I have flashbacks of Ty during Med school. :)It's makes me smile. They are two of a kind. If you want to know if it slows down. Ty is "only" playing in two leagues right now. Can't wait to see you guys next month!
He is growing up so much and losing that baby fat on his face. That grin after running down the hill is adorable. I think you and devin should grant me my wish of an Asian baby! Maybe that would be too weird :)
That little giggle at the bottom of the hill is toooooo cute. Can't wait to have my little Hugh around again.
Hugh is so dang cute! Isn't warm weather so nice, I am glad you are enjoying it.
I just can't believe how big Hugh is. What a cute little guy!
Such cute pictures....wink, wink! It's not hard to get cute pictures with such a cute little boy! I'm so glad it's our last year also. Time really has flown by!
Becca
Erik here. First of all, you need to update your profile on the reunion site. Second, does jon morris go to creighton? if he does could you help me get in contact with him?
you may respond through my blog.
ep
hughie just keeps more darling. i can't believe that his hair hasn't gotten any lighter. cecily is almost blonde!! are you in utah or az anytime soon?
come home, come home...I want to squeeze little hughie! What a handsome boy! Miss you guys!
wow he has gotten so big!!!
It makes me feel better knowing someone else has a super active child. I am sure you hear things all the time like "wow you have to be in good shape to keep up with him" or "wow he is SO active-he never stops moving" sometimes it gets old, but I never stop laughing. Hughie is darling by the way.
Post a Comment