8.28.2009

After 5 years of marriage...we decided to officially add devin to the family.
It has been 6 years since our last family photo. (it is hard to get everyone together)
There have been 16 new members join the family since our last picture 6 years ago.
I am so grateful for my big family....and my own little one.
Welcome to the family Debo.





7 comments:

Bonnie said...

Those are such cute pictures of you guys! Hugh is such a cute little boy~

Emily Reese said...

What beautiful people! I love the pictures. Love, Emily

Emily Reese said...

I didn't scroll down far enough. Congratulations on the baby girl! eeekkkkk! I will have to tell Zach or maybe he knows and just hasn't filled me in. Love, Emily (again)

Annie said...

Cute family pics and CONGRATS on the baby girl too!

Kelly said...

You look beautiful in these pictures Bec

melissa said...

what a beautiful family. hughie is darn cute.

619 said...

Becca! It is amazing how not pregnant you look! Congrats and the pics are sooo cute!