8.21.2009


And we are so excited! The ultrasound is always exciting, but also nerve- racking in hopes that all is well with baby. I was nervous, my heart pounding, but little by little i observed the ultrasound tech measuring and finding body parts that seemed to an untrained eye to look pretty good. The doctor said baby girl looks healthy!!
After they told/showed me that this baby is a girl....I was overcome with such a beautiful feeling. I felt so blessed to have this little baby. I felt so bonded to her at that moment as two tears slipped down my cheeks. I was filled with happiness! Thank you, Heavenly Father for this blessing.

I am 21 weeks. due dec 28th.

26 comments:

Morris Family said...

yeah!!!! we are so happy for you too!! so hugh and baby girl will be about 26 months apart just like ours! that is awesome! looks like you are having a great summer....let me know when you come to az to visit your sisters, it would be fun to meet up and swim or something :)

Sarah said...

How wonderful, I am so excited for you and can't wait to meet her!! Congratulations!

Lant Family said...

Congratulations on a baby girl! Hope you guys are doing good and you are feeling good with your pregnancy.

Amy Matsumori said...

We are so happy to have another baby in the family, especially the illusive little girl! Congrats! We are looking forward to getting to know little Scout(hopefully devin will change his mind?).

Jason and Kate said...

Let the bow making commence!

Shelby said...

What!!! I didn't even know you were preggers. Hope you feeling good and you'll just love having a little girl. Glad all is well with her and congrats!!!

Kimberlee said...

Congrats!! So fun to have one of each! We're so happy for you guys.

Connie and Brandon said...

Congratulations!!! That is such exciting news.

Ashley K. said...

YAY!!! Congrats you three! I am so thrilled for you. You will love having a dramatic little girl! They are so fun.

Kate's comment cracked me up!

Love you!
Smash

Ryan and Ashley said...

Congratulations! Ryan and I are SO excited for your family. Hughie will be such a good big brother to a little sister! Thanks again for calling your dad the other night and letting me talk with him. I am not sure what the pain was, but it is gone now.

Bonnie Rasmussen said...

That is so exciting!! Hugh will have a little sister. So fun. Glad everything is going good!!

Emily Peterson said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys, I had no idea you were even pregnant. Hope you've been feeling well! Girls are so much fun!

Ty said...

WE are soooo excited!! Also so glad our little girl will have a girl cousin to be buds with. love you guys

Katie Webb said...

I'm so happy for you!!! We are having a girl as well, and I am due one week after you. These little girls coming down together. I love the idea about the bowls. I'm getting some for sure.

melissa said...

yay!!! I am thrilled for you. can't wait to see what that sweet baby girl is going to look like. girls are so fun and perfect for hughie to be the protective older brother. xo

Unknown said...

Congrats Becca! I am so happy for your cute family.

Angie said...

Oh wow congrats that is so awesome! Kids are the coolest and now you get to have 2 of them! :)I was looking at pics from ghana today and thought of you!

Alyson said...

How great!!! I am so happy for your little family. I miss you. You need to call me next time you are in town so we can get together. Love ya!

tim and priscilla said...

congratulations! we had a girl at the end of june, and it is so fun having one of each. your little girl will be sooo beautiful! we are so excited for you!

The Reichmans said...

Oh I am so excited for you! I hope you have been feeling okay. I am glad you had such a great time in Utah!

AshleyS said...

congratulations! you are going to love having a girl!

Erin said...

Hooray! I'm so excited for you! Little girls are so much fun! And a Christmas baby--Keoni was born 23rd of December and it's so fun.

Morgan & Jared Hochstettler said...

Yeah! How exciting! I'm sure your little girl will be just as darling as Hughie. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy. Post pictures right away of you preggo and of the baby when she comes.

Abi said...

becca that is so great! I didn't even know you were preggers. You did not even look it at the reunion.
CONGRATS to you and Devin! I love having family. It is the most wonderful thing ever!

Melissa said...

We are so happy for you guys! Congratulations! I miss you like mad, It is so strange not being able to walk to your house and bring you happy congrats cookies... I guess I will have to eat them for you. :)

Miche said...

hooray!! let the pink roll in! :) you are in for a treat!
Hope you had a wonderful bday. see you soon.