4.14.2010

from my point of view.
i took this picture with baby balanced on my shins while in a sit up position. we like to get creative with tummy time. :) She looks like a little angel to me. Maybe i am just biased, but can't you just see the inner beauty in her eyes?
She is starting to giggle.



All the cute dresses, bows, striped leggings, & flowers aside...
Is there anything cuter than a chubby baby in a onesie?


5 comments:

marti said...

She is sooooo cute! I love chubby babies!

Church Fam said...

Those legs are asking to be squeezed! Love it! Can't wait to see you guys next week.

Jason and Kate said...

She is so adorable! Love the chunkiness. I feel your pain about moving. It's tough to leave a place you have made home for many years. Is Jack moving to Vegas? We can always go visit because we could drive together-you go see Brynne and I'll go visit Hed and Launa, then drive home. It's only 5-6 hrs. away (but not the same as next door...I know).

The Reichmans said...

She is darling! I also feel your pain about moving. We are headed to law school in three months and it so scary to me to move from home-I know it will be so great but still so scary since it is our first time. Where are you guys headed? We are still waiting to hear back from a few schools but as of now we are headed to Cali. It is really hard to make plans though since we haven't heard back from everyone yet. I hope things are going well.

Robin said...

NO, there is not! haha. i think Rose will catch up to her soon!