4.14.2010

My heart is aching.
Time is slipping too fast.
Each day we get closer to graduation and then it is time for our little family to mOvE.
The whole graduation part is exciting and long awaited, bUt I have a pit in my stomach about moving away from the vIllAge. I love this little place and love all our neighborfamilyfriends that we have here!
The interesting thing is.... It is as if hugh & jack sense the inevitable separation that is imminent. They want to be constantly together. Either playing at one another's houses, outside together or eating lunch together... and usually end up crying when separated. They are the funniest little partners in crime. It is too bad they probably won't even remember each other. It would be fun to watch these two grow up together. They are crazy!




What a difference a day makes.

yesterday I was throwing up my guts {i won't share any more details} plus I was nursing a baby on top of that...lets just say I was SO dehydrated. I couldn't even stand up straight without my head wanting to explode. I had no energy and was so achy everywhere. Thanks to Devin for canceling his morning patients at the clinic or I think I would have died without him. Thanks to some gatorade and 24 hours....I went to bed and when I woke up in the middle of the night to comfort hugh, I already felt a million times better and have felt better & better as the day went on. whew! I am certainly glad that day is over. I have noticed, however, that baby tomi is ravaging today. She wants to eat every 2 hours and doesn't quite seem satisfied. Did my milk supply go down? I am just crossing my fingers that Hugh, devin, & baby don't get this bug....because it is a nasty one. And cleaning up throw up is the worst.

4 comments:

Mommy Amy's blog said...

Becca, I had the flu when I was nursing Talmage and my milk supply definitely went down. It took almost a week to get it back to what seemed like normal, atleast that was how Talmage acted. I am so sorry! That is just the worst!

Angie said...

Aaron and I met our best friends when Cameron and their oldest were also 2. We are still in contact with them and visit with them at least every year. As long as you all keep in touch, Jack and Hugh will be life long friends. But it is true. There are other friends that we knew from the same time and Cameron doesn't remember them. This is an exciting and sad time. Thank goodness for facebook and blogs!

AshleyS said...

becca, have you read my most recent blog? i had the same 24 hour bug that you did, it sounds like. the kids never got it, but wes came down with it a couple days after me. it was such a bad illness but i'm hoping it's the same for you guys as it was for us, in that our kids never got it.

I know how you feel about moving and graduation. Exactly 3 months from today our lease runs out...I don't even know where to start with goodbyes/packing/etc. And I don't even know how to explain to Hailey that her best friend won't be nearby anymore. Crazy time! Good luck! Darling kiddos!

Tim and Cindy Larsen said...

There is nothing quit like village green! I loved reading all your info. and taking a peek at your life! Good luck with everything....... so sad and so much fun to be content with such a simple way of life....... your little tomi is so cute..... i LOVE little japanese babies, even though she's only half..... she is so beautiful!