
We were able to see baby today and feel so blessed that all is healthy and baby is snug inside!
we are also delighted to know we will be welcoming a new baby girl into our family.
I didn't know if hughie would be disappointed because when i asked him a week ago if the baby was a boy or a girl....he quickly said without a second thought, 'boy.' But when i showed him the ultrasound pictures of the baby and told him we were having another baby girl. He got all excited and exclaimed "now we have 2 girls!" and with a big smile on his face and a loving look in his little sis' direction...he gave Tomi a big hug. what a great big brother.
the ultrasound tech only gave me the 'behind' {literally} view of baby and pronounced she was a girl because of the absence between her legs. Since we only saw from behind (perhaps something was hiding???) I asked her about the chances that "something was hiding."
she insisted that 'you would see something' and was very confident in her findings and 'has never been wrong.'
so there you go.
we are also delighted to know we will be welcoming a new baby girl into our family.
I didn't know if hughie would be disappointed because when i asked him a week ago if the baby was a boy or a girl....he quickly said without a second thought, 'boy.' But when i showed him the ultrasound pictures of the baby and told him we were having another baby girl. He got all excited and exclaimed "now we have 2 girls!" and with a big smile on his face and a loving look in his little sis' direction...he gave Tomi a big hug. what a great big brother.
the ultrasound tech only gave me the 'behind' {literally} view of baby and pronounced she was a girl because of the absence between her legs. Since we only saw from behind (perhaps something was hiding???) I asked her about the chances that "something was hiding."
she insisted that 'you would see something' and was very confident in her findings and 'has never been wrong.'
so there you go.
14 comments:
Congrats Becca!!!! When are you due?
Congrats! June tooth is a good birthday!
Yay! that is so exciting. You make cute girls, so BONUS!
That is so cute how Hughie reacted. I'm glad I didn't spill the beans so you could have that moment. hehe Good thing you have both boy and girl stuff "just in case."
congrats! good thing hughie is ok with that!!!
Congratulations! That is so exciting. Hope you are feeling well. How fun to have two little girls so close in age. We miss you guys here in the ice cold village.
Becca how are you?! Thats so awesome...congrats! I feel like I need to have one now so we can be twiners still...haha jk. But thats really great! Hope you're feeling too sick:)
I was reading your blog and also slightly tearing up. I love you. I miss you and your beautiful out look on life. congratulations. You two make really cute kids.
Congrats! How's pregnancy treated you so far? Are you taking on a midwife at home or doing a hospital birth this time around?
Congrats, sisters!!! So fun and so much drama:)
Congratulations!!!! Two girls will be so much fun!
Yea for you!!! Two girls and a boy is wonderful. You know how awesome it is to have a sister. I'm happy for Tomi.
We are so happy for you guys! I can't wait to see what this little girl is like--your other two are just so cute! I am due June 5, so maybe our babies will share a birthday.
What???? Congrats and welcome to the crazy club that is three!
Post a Comment