1.08.2011

a couple things i am loving.....

i used to loathe shredding meat. It takes forever and i always felt like i had to put my 'back in to it.' It was a pain. Well now...i discovered a shredding miracle. After you cook your meat...crockpot or boil or whatever. You throw the hot meat into the kitchen Aid and put the cookie attachment on and mix. Wha...la. You have perfectly shredded meat in seconds. Love it! {the only downside is it makes another dish to clean....but there would probably be one anyway}

I just bought some new deodorant because mine ran out. I usually can be found sniffing around in the deodorant isle until i find the right one. Well i discovered yumminess for underarm perfection. Degree fine fragrance collection. I got the "sexy intrigue" oooooh ahhhhh. I know.
Anyway it smells like heaven disguised as deodorant and i love it.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

ha. Great post. Actually I have been needing to get some new deodorant so I am taking your advice. Thanks! :)

Ashley K. said...

I love these kinds of posts! Can't wait to try the meat shredder!

p.s. I never commented, but meant to many times. I share your love for the Gnome Mobile, and can't figure out why we are the only family in America to have seen these childhood classics! Although, my husbands family are huge fans of The Happiest Millionaire!!! Lol.
Love you, and hope you are well!

-Ash

Chelsea and Cody said...

I just used my kitchen aide to shred my chicken...I am dying! Do you even KNOW how many hours you have saved me?!?!!? I love it!