partly to my hands being tied up with quilting projects :)
partly to devin & my addiction to watching Parenthood.
and of course...laziness {i like looking at other blogs instead}
we are loving the winter in AZ.
we go to the park almost daily, play outside, and are just enjoying the sunshine. {before it tries to kill us}
tisk tisk to all who live in snowy climates and haven't visited us in this blessed weather because it is amazing! all are welcome....so come on down. :)












devin messing around with the kids
Hugh loves to line up his cars. he probably does it 10 times a day.
babes loves to climb {but we have NO stairs} so she has to settle for hugh's bed which is about an inch off the floor
anytime she sees the bathroom stool out {i keep it up} she b-lines it and climbs up
loving to sit in small cubbies {better clean out under the sink}
hugh is not about to be out done
my little movie junkies.
I know this probably isn't a good thing....but Tomi is a little TV junkie.
I was "convincing" hugh to like TV at this age so i could have a few moments to take a shower.
Tomi just plops herself down ..."let's roll it!"
favorites are: baby einstein & despicable me {she loves the minions} - She literally cracks UP!
I guess it doesn't hurt to have a handsome brother to watch with :)
it has saved me on many occasions.

doing some serious yard work! go debo!
He needed some motivation to keep going so we took before & after shots so he could at least see the fruits of his labors!

Tomi & hugh hanging out while dev & i work on the yard.
2 comments:
So cute! I love those cute smiles! So glad I am related to you and can claim them as family!
I need little Tomi to come play at my house right now...gotta squeeze those thighs! Way to go on the yard work, you don't even want to know what awaits us for April...
Post a Comment