walking is now her mode of transportation...although she is still tumbling A LOT. carried a lot. and trying to keep up with her brother. Hugh is going to think he has died & gone to heaven as soon as tomi can run. And chase.
Hugh is a groover. He loves to let loose to the despicable me song at the end of the movie. And i just can't get enough of his sweet moves!
4 comments:
Hey Becca! I found your blog and wanted to say hi! Congratulations on your baby! I hear that your live in sunny Arizona. We now live in Arizona too and love it! Your kids are adorable. I love the video of Hugh and his dancing! It made me laugh! Anyway, miss you guys!
Ha ha! Too funny- I love Hugh's moves! :) And can appreciate it even more because Maile also loves Dispicable Me.
How cute is Tomi's walking! I can't wait for Lucas to take his first steps.
How are you feeling now days?
Beijos.
Ok just finished my blog and I posted a video of Diego dancing (if you can call it that) and thought of Hugh for some reason and so I thought I'd check out your blog. I was dying because THEY ARE THE SAME! hah. 20 million, no make that zillion cars (while begging for more) dancing and singing up the wazoo, and then our sweet little girls that just want to be a part of it all. Good times!
When ever I need a good laugh I look for Hugh dancing. He is good.
Matt
Post a Comment