3.08.2011

The cheese grater and I have a new found relationship.
I keep peeling things. my peeler jumps into the garbage and unknowingly i throw it away.
this is my 2nd peeler. gone. hence the need for the cheese grater pseudopeeler.
I guess i will blame it on pregnant brain? after i go buy another awesome peeler from Target - no more peeling over the garbage for me. it is too hazardous.

This pregnancy so far --no carb restriction. {find out for sure in the next day or so} which has been nice. nice for the cookies, ice cream, & waffles in my life.
BUT no carb restriction + an abundance of mirrors = not good.
Who wants to see themselves working out anyway?? Do we really need a room FULL of mirrors? The industry of cute workout clothing must have a secret contract with gyms so people have incentive to buy their product. You mean you don't want me wearing cut off shorts and a t-shirt? The room full of mirrors says "no." If anything...it makes you want to keep working out.

Where is the balance between making sure your house is not a total disaster {which causes me to nag my child} and cleaning it all day long? I am struggling to find the middle ground on this one. Not the cleaning it all day long part...but the total disaster...
I wish to be more organized and have everything in a perfect spot....and then to have it stay there.

Anyways.








Tomi is in that stage where i could just eat her up. {maybe it is the 'no carb restriction'}
I mean look at that face. don't you just want to eat her? Those sweet little eyes, those BIG front teeth coming in, that contagious grin, and round face of sweetness. She is my little cuddle bug. She leaves and explores and wanders the house...but she always finds me. And then proceeds to attach herself to my leg and tries to climb up. {especially when i am making dinner} She loves to find a book and follow me until she is happily plopped in my lap reading. Hugh loves to read as well so we often can be found with Hugh on one leg and Tomi on the other and my round belly in the middle reading stories. She loves dogs and will walk with arms stretched out whining towards the biggest, ginormous, hairiest dog....that even I am a little scared of. She was in animal heaven loving on goats in the petting farm at the zoo.
She is sick today and it is so sad to see her uncomfortable, red-cheeked, watery eyes, and frowning. She still manages to wave her hand rhythmically when she hears any sort of beat/music. That is about all we are getting out of her this afternoon. We love our little Tom. {with the long O sound}







3 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow, she has the most beautiful eyes! I want to eat her up too, but my baby gets the daily threats too (I think my kids really worry I will eat him) 2 more weeks to fun in the sun with you!!!

Melissa said...

Your family is so sweet! I can't believe how big they are! I guess that happens... on the subject of disaster house... let me know when you find the answer. I have tried just about everything. right now my goal is to CLEAN one room a week. then at least it is getting done once. It doesn't happen all the time, but it gives me a place to start AND finish.

The Reichmans said...

She really is so darling! I love her sweet little round face. I hope you can continue to have a no restrictions with carbs;) glad you are doing well...