
i attended a stake women's conference ....and may have discovered the secret.
This little quote made me cry when I read it ....and continues to bring tears when I read it and think about what it means. {i tweaked it to apply to MY window.}
I printed it out to constantly remind myself where my priority is...and how bLeSsEd I am to be a mommy.
{Even if half the sandbox is in my house. towels on the floor. toys everywhere. just scrubbed bathroom already a mess. tantrums. crying little one hooked to my leg.}
When I am having one of those days I frequently go and watch this Mormon Message on Motherhood.
It reminds me that...
“Through the thick and the thin of this, and through the occasional tears of it all, I know deep down inside I am doing God’s work. I know that my motherhood is an eternal partnership with Him.”
6 comments:
Love this!
thanks for that awesome reminder Becca! Sometimes you forget that "just being a mom" is a lot more than just being a mom!!
I love what you had to say and often reflect on this too. I feel so blessed to have the Gospel in my life that actually reminds me and teaches me of what a blessing and privilege it is to be a mother. I live in an apartment building full of families with full-time nannies and I thought it was interesting the other day the workers saying to me how neat they thought it that I was the one playing with my own kids! We're so lucky to know it has value and I guarantee others see our example of having joy in motherhood and it helps them too. :)
I am going to steal this quote and blow it up poster size and stick it in my front yard!
Ditto!
I am going to make a vinyl sign of this quote. What fonts did you use... seriously.
Post a Comment