5.18.2011

getting ready for baby girl



a few little projects I have been working on.
I LOVE keeping busy...especially when it involves cute fabric & a sewing machine.
{mopping the floors or decluttering the house....that is another story}
I tried a new quilt design and love how it turned out. It is actually one of the easiest quilts that I have made! I love how simple it looks.
The little summer dresses were made from a leila & ben sweet little dress pattern. Super simple & 'easy.' {especially after I unpicked my first one a couple times}

I keep thinking I need to take a prego pic before this sweet baby decides to come out.
{due in 2 weeks} I keep waiting until I look CUTE. :)
I need to get around to it because i didn't ever get one for Tomi. I was going to take a picture on Christmas...{thought i would get out of my sweats for the special occasion} but she decided to come that morning instead!

Maybe it is a sign of impending labor...but i honestly have lost the desire to cook {maybe it is just the grocery shopping part}. all i want to eat is fast food with fries & a Diet coke. Coke Slurpees are my favorite. Bending over is the devil. And my ribs are burning!

I will say....May in AZ is being so so so KIND to me. 70's today. fabulous!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Your blanket turned out SO cute. I want to make one....for Chad's Dad with pictures and memories on it. Maybe you could be my coach? 2 weeks really? That went by fast (for me) Hang in there and enjoy your coke and fries!!!

Teddy, Scott, & baby Jane said...

Holy smokes I can't believe it's already here! I feel like you just had little Tomi. I love love love the quilt and the little dresses. Dang, you're not 2 doors down from me anymore to teach me how! You HAVE to take a picture of yourself! You will regret it my dear! and hello you are the cutest pregnant girl ever so soak it in!!! So excited to see the little squirt. We sure miss you guys around here, glad to hear you're doing well. Good luck with #3!

Mommy Amy's blog said...

Can't wait to see that sweet little girl! You guys have the cutest kids! So glad things are going well for you in this last little bit of the pregnancy :)

Miche said...

ha ha- you are cracking me up with the french fries and sweatpants comments! ;) I swear the end of pregnancy is like the ultimate test!! When exactly are you due anyways? I know it's June but any day now?
Well, I'm so excited for you!! Any names picked out? Your little projects turned out so cute. I love the little dresses, not to mention the quilt is amazing!! I need to catch the sewing but one of these days.
Well- soooo excited to meet this little baby through your blog. :) At least the weather IS good like you said. My last 2 months with Lucas were in the cold Utah months of Jan and Feb and it was seriously the pits!! Take care and get that pic up!! :)

Miche said...

oops- I meant "sewing bug". ha ha.