5.30.2011

This time last pregnancy.....
It was Christmas Day and I had the baby out.
Despite all my efforts to keep little Tomi IN....she wanted to become my greatest Christmas pReSeNt ever!
Not to mention arriving in the middle of the worst blizzard in Omaha and the day before my mom was set to arrive to help me out. {hence the need for the kindest neighbor who came over to watch hugh at 430am Christmas morning}
I was so so so wanting to go overdue last time....but she came 3 days early. 25th.

Now....when Christmas is not hanging in the balance... this baby is taking her sweet time.
I guess that is just how it goes!!

I keep telling Devin it was that dang 24 that put me into labor last time.
We were "alone" {just our little family} in Omaha last year celebrating Christmas as Baby girl was due to arrive the 28th...and one of Devin's Christmas presents was the 6th season of 24. So during Christmas break...we would put hugh to bed and watch 24 every night. Beginning the night of the 22nd -- I started contracting each night about 30 min apart for a few hours (during 24) but they always went away. Except for Christmas Eve of course.

If baby girl doesn't come soon....I just might have to rent the next season of 24!!

2 comments:

Misa S said...

Just heard that the baby came! We are waiting for pictures. Looks like someone was "listening" when you made this post! So glad she is here safe and sound!

Chelsea and Cody said...

I have been thinking about you all day. I hope everything goes/is going well! I just read Misa's post and I guess baby came! Yay. Congrats. You are so sweet and I hope that baby girl is just perfect. You are in my thoughts and prayers.