5.06.2011

just look at that face.
it says it all. it is filled with utmost JOY. after all...he is being chased by DAD.



Tomi loves to get chased by DAD too! Although she mostly gets snuggles from him she also gets a taste of his playful side. How do dad's do it? They are so fun and have so much energy! All i can say is....tHanK GooDneSs!! Whenever dad gets home he is greeted by all smiles and an energetic hughie salivating for dad to "RUN!" Devin honestly gets a work out and is usually sweating by the time he is done. {which doesn't take much}

I am one lucky duck to be married to such a man.

4 comments:

agirlnamedgay said...

don't you love husbands? my kids' lives would be dreadfully boring without their dad. becca i was thinking about you this week and how sweet you are for making kaia that quilt. that was so thoughtful and just want to re-let you know how much i really appreciate it! good luck your last month- i'm excited for your new little one!

melissa said...

dev is a great daddy. love that face from chewy!

Unknown said...

Seeing these pictures makes me want to live in Arizona. Can we be neighbors? I could use some great Arizona weather...and of course being neighbors with you guys would be pretty great too!!

Miche said...

HE is a great Dad! and you are a great Mama! How are you feeling these days?! I just can't wait to see another one of your beautiful children. :)
I always love reading your blog- you shed the happy light on motherhood, just what I need sometimes when I get in the "monotonous" dish washing, laundry, cleaning slump. These little smiling faces are really what it's all about.
Miss ya!! :)
Beijos.