I have a long list of ' to do's' to DO.
blog. projects. parenting books to read. clean my house. fold the 4 piles of laundry in my family room that have been there for almost a week. but whenever I get a free moment...
a nap or going to bed always make it to the top of the list!
This little sweet babe is working hard to learn how to sleep and I have to say...
she is starting to get it down.
hallelujah! I see the light.
She is a smiley little one and so sweet.
And she is on track to rival her sister in the chunkiness department.

3 comments:
Sooo cute! We have this same little outfit.
i would pick cuddling with that little girl over cleaning/laundry/cooking any day of the week! so glad we got to meet her. the other day we were talking about tomi and soon enough deeter started smiling and saying, "tomi. i see tomi." then porter started going on and on about how cute tomi is! loved it. baby mae is well on her way to be as cute as tomi also!
Sooo Adorable!!! Someday I hope to meet her!!!
Post a Comment