6.30.2011

I always love having a TV show or 2 to watch when I have a newborn. If you have to be up late patting a sweet baby's back...you might as well have some sideline entertainment. I love project runway...but right now my main attraction is SYTYCD. I haven't watched it for the last 2 seasons ...so this time around is EXTRA exciting. I am in LOVE with nAppYtaBs. Their dances are so AMAZING! ..."so crispy. so clean. so beefy." {in the words of lil C}. {can't get enough of his commentary...so unique}
Plus it is fun to say "nappytabs" in a british accent.
I have already watched their latest amazingness dance a billion times.
I am in LOVE with melanie & marko! They are such flawless dancers.
and i am always partial to a little asian persuasion. :)

here is the story. The groom was stood up at the altar. His best friend comes to comfort him...and then he realizes...the girl he is really in love with has been right in front of him the whole time.

Prepare for cHiLLs! love the dancers. the costumes. the music. the story. the kiss :)
love. love. love.


{if you can stand to watch 7 minutes...the commentary by the judges will make you laugh out loud}

4 comments:

Ashley K. said...

Loooved it. I had chills from the kiss on!

Morgan & Jared Hochstettler said...

Hey, life's been busy for us recently so I haven't checked up on old friends. So I'm sorry this is late, but congratlations on an absolutely beautiful baby girl! Seeing those precious little pictures makes me want to have a baby again, and I KNOW I'm not quite ready for that yet.

Anyway, I hope all is well. I don't blog very often or even look at friends' blogs but your's is one that I truly enjoy reading when I get around to it. You have optimistic honesty which is refreshing and heart-warming and all the other emotions. I love that I can read the stresses of life between the lines so I know it's there but your words push you forward with a glad heart every time. Love it and miss being your neighbor!

Miche said...

ha ha! That is hilarious at the end.
I'm so glad you put this up cause I don't get this season here- they just play the season with joshua, twitch, and katie over and over here. Which I love but I can't wait to see the end of this new one (when I get to my mom's).
They are such good dancers!! Chills all the way. She kinda reminds me of Keri Russell in a way.
Also, don't you just love Tabitha and Napolean routines?! they're the best!!
beijos.

Chelsea and Cody said...

GO NAPPYTABS! Love them.