8.28.2011

is it saying something when you optimize your Vicky Secret gift card to purchase some baggy sweatpants?



3 comments:

Meg said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, Becca! I as well, love looking at your blog and your darling family. Your three kiddos are pretty darn cute. And to answer your question..I did want to go natural this time around to avoid a c-section. I figured, less intervention, less chance of a c-section. And we as well, did some hypnobirthing and some bradley method. Don't you think the L and D nursing instructors at BYU were pro natural childbirth? That must be were we get it :)

Hope you guys are doing well. And I love that you used your VS gift card to buy sweatpants...aah, motherhood :)

Jason and Kate said...

Lol! Remind me to tell you what my friend's husband said about VS.

Emily said...

Ha ha Becca! That sounds like something I would totally do! I think that secretly husbands don't really care about all that sexy stuff anyway..... they probably prefer nothing, or baggy sweatpants :)
That's great that you went au natural with your birth. Someday when we have a China reunion we'll have to swap birth stories :)