I am so far behind....
I may catch up. I may not.
I have a feeling this is how life is now. I have entered chaos mode... and not really seeing an end in sight for .....ever.
chaos it may be. but it is mine and I love it.
Who could get enough of these smiles?
Baby Chubs is growing uP! She weighed in at 15lbs at 3 months and is looking more & more like her big sister as her thigh circumference increases! we love chubby babies at our house. Mae is a joy and has the BiGGest smile ready at all times.
Hugh loves his baby Mae Mae. He is almost always at her side smiling, half laying on her as he sings her songs, moves her arms & legs energetically, and does a dance or any random movement as he is always wanting to make her smile. I am constantly telling him to sit down during dinner...because he wants to do a jig for baby Mae between each bite. I Love it. I can't help but smile from ear to ear and laugh myself....as I see this sweet interaction between these - my 2 children.

1 comment:
Love those photos of Mae. Keep on blogging. It is such a lift to me to be able to share your life a bit.
Am thinking of you lots today. On the day, my bitsy baby came into the world unexpectantly two months early.Love you. Mom
Post a Comment