2.12.2012

forgot to mention on my LOVING lately list.....

some QT with my brothers.
i have 3 brothers and they all live in AZ. lately i have been able to spend a little time with them.
My awesome brothers are looking out for me!
wether it is acting as a recovery nurse for my anesthesiologist brothers or sitting on a long board learning how to make my own iphone ringtones.... I have loved every minute!

I got a little scare the other night when I heard a LOUD bang slam at my front door at 11pm!
I was home alone with 3 little children and frightened.
I called my brother at that late hour and he longboarded over with an axe and an ice climbing tool. :)
he checked out my front & back yards and made sure i was ok.
SOOOO glad to have big brothers.
and extra happy for some QT with them.
just like the old days.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I know the feeling. He rushed over to my house with a baseball bat to rescue me one night.