the iphone is pure genius.
it really is.
i can't tell you how MAPS has changed my life.
I am a completely directionless person. I was born without any sort of compass.
I literally was granted a special ability on my mission to Taiwan where I had to find addresses in a foreign land in a foreign language when all the street names were in characters! yikes. how did i do it?
I guess the one thing i had going for me was the absence of 3 kids begging for my attention/crying in the backseat on all those wrong turns. :)
the navigation ability clearly went away upon returning home from my mission and I was back to my clueless self.
enter MAPS {in the past year}
amazing!! love it.
The other thing i truly love is having all the conference talks at my fingertips. I have been trying to listen to conference throughout the week.... AND wanted to share this talk.
I don't think i heard it the day of conference to be honest. But it is amazing!
go HERE
Elder Holland has always been a favorite speaker of mine. He is eloquent & powerful.
There is so much you can get out of this talk....but perhaps my favorite part is point #3.
"...that surely the thing God enjoys most about being God... is the thrill of being MERCIFUL, especially to those who don’t expect it and often feel they don’t deserve it.
It is not possible for you to sink lower than the infinite light of Christ’s Atonement shines."
I really can't do it justice. you HAVE to listen to the talk!
No comments:
Post a Comment