4.25.2012
Two babies! double the trouble. AND double the JOY!!
quilts for baby girl & baby boy.
my sister is having twins!
I actually weaseled the names out of her, but i am sworn to secrecy so i can't tell.
I love how these quilts turned out!! I got the idea from a blog of course. Aesthetic Nest
and knew the minute I saw the tutorial I HAD to make it. I bought the material right away and then was in waiting to hear if my sister was having a girl. ONce the verdict was in.... I went to work.
After finishing the first quilt...I was stumped on what to do for the boy.... {boy fabric is just not as cute}
This new grey chevron material became available...and under Devin's constructive criticism I went for matching twin quilts and I am sooooo glad i did. I love love love the grey one and might just have to make one for the baby boy in MY belly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Those are amazing. Thanks for the link to the tutorial. I want to try it!
Bobi
http://westernwarmth.blogspot.com
love them both. especially together. great job! we still use the one you sent for kaia!
I LOVE them. Thanks again!
Oh so its a boy!!! congrats. Hope all is well. I think of you guys lots. Really I think Becca is doing this with twice the amt of children as me so I can do it. Thanks for inspiring (hehehe:)
DId I miss that it was a boy?! Congrats! That will be so fun, I am so excited for you!
Post a Comment