8.17.2007

Living the High Life

We waited with anticipation as the "Nebraska Furniture Mart" delivery truck made its way towards our house. They delivered our first new couch set...and they are NICE! Devin is loving the ottoman - he couldn't stop raving about it. (It is pretty cool..it is leather and soft, but then you can flip the cushions over and they have wooden trays on the other side to put drinks, etc.)We are living the high life here in Omaha. The couches are beautiful and everything looks so nice. I am not used to having it so fancy. Now I need to tackle the baby's room!! Wish me luck. I am not quite sure what I am doing...but I know it will be blue!








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool all you need to go with that is a nice 50" hdtv. and an xbox of course.

Jason and Kate said...

Wow!!! You are living the high life! Can I move in?

The Reichmans said...

Your place looks really nice! I am glad that you arrived safely! Have fun putting together your new home!-anne

Sarah said...

Your place looks so cute! Good work! I can't wait to see the nursery next.