
Well we are here in Omaha! Moving was a breeze for me - I opted for the princess route and hitched a ride on an airplane here. Devin, on the other hand, got the challenge of driving a beast of a truck all the way here. Luckily, he was accompanied by his angels - sister, mom and nephew, Thomas. We were pleasantly surprised with our townhouse. It is the nicest place we have ever lived! We are moving up in the world with our first dishwasher, first central air, and really nice (almost new) washer & dryer. We put Misa & Michi to work helping us organize and make our place cute! Misa should be an interior decorator. We are very happy with our new home. It is humid here, but it is bearable because the central air is so nice! The parking lot is filled with Utah & Idaho license plates. It will be a fun place to meet people and hang out.
DISCLAIMER: Let's just say...devin had a lot of extra room in his truck for snacks. (We really don't have THAT much stuff)
pictures of the townhouse coming soon...
6 comments:
I like the tribute to the Counting Crows! Can't wait to see the place. You know I'm already making plans to come and visit. See you at Christmas!
We are so glad you guys made it safely! We miss you already! Hope all is well! Keep us posted
Sam and Cami
Oh, it was so much fun! I was so glad I got to see where you guys live and will be for the next few years! I did learn that Omaha was truly...somewhere in the middle of America! I couldn't stop singing the song...it is still running around in my head!
Can't wait to see the new furniture!!! Definately post some pics!
Holy sweet mother of mary! I could fit my sailboat, the colossus ride from lagoon, and the university of utah golf course all in that monstrous truck and still have room to play racquetball!! I guess you needed the room for all of devin's basketball cards and hair care products.
We miss you guys too, and can't hardly wait until Christmas for a visit! Glad you made it safe!
Becca, I think you are such an adorable pregnant chica! Sounds like there will be lots of young couples and moms for you to get to know and hang out with. Have fun and can't wait to see pics of your new place.
Post a Comment