8.13.2007

My 4's

After being "tagged" a bunch... I guess i better update you all on my 4's

4 jobs I've had:
1. RN on Medical Unit @ Primary Children's
2. Call center agent @ NuSkin taking Mandarin calls
3. Home Health Aid for a woman with MS
4. The Gap for the holidays (thanksgiving & christmas)

4 movies I like to watch:
1. Home videos
2. 16 candles
3. Forrest Gump
4. Regarding Henry

4 places I've lived:
1. Omaha, Nebraska!
2. Provo, Utah
3. Taiwan
4. Urumuqi, China

4 TV shows I like to watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. So you think you can dance/American Idol
3. food network
4. CSI,Law & Order


4 places I have visited:
1. Italy
2. Japan
3. Czech Republic
4. Ghana

4 Foods I love:
1. corn on the cob
2. agedashi tofu
3. salt & vinegar chips
4. ice cream


4 websites I visit daily:
1. email
2. blogs
3. bank account
4. search on google


4 places I would rather be:
1. with Devin
2. getting a massage
3. in Asia
4. hanging out with my sister





1 comment:

Jason and Kate said...

I'd rather be hanging out with you too!