11.15.2007

my little bundle




my favorite baby find so far ....


My mom brought me these swaddle cloths when she came to visit baby hughie. My sister in law Tiffany uses them with her new baby. She kept telling me they were great to cover up while nursing. (That was the least of my worries at the time and so i wasn't sold at first. I was focused on nursing- period...let alone in public. I still have not been able to modestly nurse . - modest nursing is so over-rated.)


Anyways, once I wrapped hughie up in one of these cloths I discovered their magic and now I LOVE them. They are so cute and light weight and perfect for swaddling! After my mom left I got online and ordered some more. I need some for when the others are getting washed.


10 comments:

Jason and Kate said...

who needs to be modest these days? I usually have to give one of my shirts away to some of the girls I see walking down the street.:)

Jason and Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelby said...

I have added this site to my favorites when the time for another baby comes along so I can remember it. So cute.

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

He is so darling!!! It sounds like things are going great with Hughie, how are you feeling?! We sure miss you guys so much! Give Hughie a kiss for us!

Ryan and Ashley said...

Becca-- he is SOOOOO cute. I seriously can't wait to meet him. Maybe in Utah for Christmas?!?! We will be there from the 26 to the 1 of Jan. Are you going to be there?

Dylan said...

Good work kids he looks like a stud, we are so excited to see him come the holidays!

The Reichmans said...

He is so little! I used something like that called the miracle blanket to swaddle Ryan. He always wanted to be held and cuddled and it was the only thing that made him feel secure enough to sleep at night without being held. It was incredible. Isn't it amazing how much a piece of fabric can change your life!

Church Fam said...

Bec, so glad u love them. Its a must for sleeping, even if it's only 30 min.
love ya, Tiff

Lexi Ray said...

Hey Becca, How are you doing? You look great after having that little bundle of joy. He is sooooo cute! I love you mother in law michi! She is the sweetest lady ever. I know that breastfeeding is for the birds at first. But I promise it gets better. I swear when I first started I thought you have got to be kidding me I can't do this. But I bf Gabe until he was 13 months. Your little family is so adorable. Alexis Ray (Theodore)

Katie Webb said...

I crack up every time I hear about Devin and his "What about Bob" food grunting. That is so funny. Those swaddlers look awesome. I used something like that, but not that nice. I'm going to order some. I'll bet it is so sad to see the Grandmas leave. I'm so glad that you are coming home soon. I can't wait to meet Hugh.