as we were chillin there watching someone (an adult, mind you) squeek out a tune with the little bright octopus one of the dads commented,
"i can just see it - "And now....hugh matsumori on the octopus..."
It made me laugh so hard and I have been laughing at it ever since. Every time i see the incredibly bright octopus in hugh's room I think to myself, "and now ...hugh matsumori on the octopus" and just end up laughing again.
maybe this is one of those.."guess you had to be there" stories.
but anyhow...it was really funny.
5 comments:
look at those blues eyes! he is such a cutie. i can't wait to see him again. please let me know what you decide to do and let me help with at my house or getting take out. xoxo melissa
Does he have blue eyes? I can see glimpses of you in him. He is going to show Cohen up at our next get together, Cohen doesn't do a whole lot yet, but eat.
I have to say that I have never had sushi. It sounds like you all had a great time.
what a cutie. Looks like you are going to have a blue eyed litte boy. I would be shocked if I ever got a blue eyed kid! Kinda like I was when dylan had blonde hair I guess :)
I am so jealous of the sushi bar, although I think you had to be there for the octopus story... :0
Post a Comment