4.10.2008

I just have a random comment to share with the world.
I have become anti-robin williams.
I used to think he was so incredibly funny and adorable in a patch-adams sort of way.
But lately his humor has sunk to an all time crude low. He isn't funny, just offensive.
So beware if you are wanting to rent a movie with him in it. You will be sorely disappointed.


so i am now in to making my own homemade wheat bread.
I like doing it and appreciate wholesome goodness minus the high fructose corn syrup!
Devin informed me tonight that i am "obsessed" with making bread. So i informed him that homemade wheat bread is the only bread this family is going to eat for now on. He responded with a twisted face and a stout, "no." I just started to laugh. He then said, " you might as well just eat the flour straight out of the bag."
don't worry i will still continue to make my bread.

11 comments:

Lant Family said...

Making your own bread--- how great! Do you have a great recipe? I would love it if you have it. Did you see Robin Williams on American Idol or something?

Bonnie said...

Good for you...making your own bread! Hugh is the cutest little guy. I see he has a bumbo chair..don't you love those? They are great!

Ryan and Ashley said...

can you post the recipe?

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

I will eat your homemade bread Becca!

Jason and Kate said...

I have yet to try it. It is on my list of things to do tomorrow! Didn't make it over conference weekend. Did you watch AI?

Ashley K. said...

I am laughing so hard right now about the bread! I will eat your bread too! I can see Mikey doing the same thing.

tim and priscilla said...

your baby is so beautiful!!! i can't believe he has blue eyes! i am hoping one of my babies will get tim's eyes, hugh gives me hope:) by the way, i don't like robin williams either, he has always bugged me.

Shelby said...

Dave and I both practically refuse to watch any movie with Robin Williams. He's soooo annoying. We just watched August Rush last night and his character is supposed to be disliked and Dave said that it gave him even more reason to hate him.

The bread story is hilarious. Maybe someday Hugh will appreciate it.

Sarah said...

I am totally on board with the Robin Williams concept. I am just not a fan either. As for the bread, I am super impressed. I have a fear of yeast, somehow our relationship has never worked out. I hope to sample some of your delicious bread someday!

Kimberlee said...

I have never been able to master the art of making bread. Next time you're in Utah, maybe you can hold a class!

Andrea said...

Bec--let's exchange recipes. I'd love to try a new one out.

Andrea