Hugh got to go trick or treating (aka get your parents candy) at the Dental School Costume Parade. It is a tradition every year for the children of the dental school. I was in charge of organzing the parade....and all went well (minus the whole "standing on a chair and in a loud voice give directions to sTaRt the parade" bit....so out of my element.)How can you nOt like Halloween?
I have decided that I HAVE to dress up every year....It is just too fun! And I have also decided that devin has to dress up too. (preferably as a nerd if possible) I couldn't stop laughing half the night at his high-waisted pants (you should have seen it from the back) & his parted hair. Thanks for dressing up, Dev. After all....it was "nerds" that started it all
(our first halloween together 1999 baby).
Corbin...I missed you in your green cardigan and suspender dance.


3 comments:
I seriously laughed out loud at the picture of you both as nerds. that is a quality pic!
Guess the bad hair days are over. Love that little turtle.
What fantastic Halloween Costume's. I also must say your quit the quilter.
Thanks for the complement on my tee's, they were easy to make, I just cut out the fabric and pinned it on then took the sewing machine to it. I didn't use anything tricky. Love, Emily
Post a Comment