I think you should try...
Chipotle Steak Burrito Bowl. It is so scrumdidliumcious.
Every weekend I suggest we go out to eat... chipotle?...unfortunately devin does not share my addiction so i am limited as to when I can partake. It is so fresh , the rice is amazing, black beans, and leaves a kick in your mouth. And it doesn't hurt to wash it down with a Diet Coke. Since I am deprived most of the time of my delectable dish..I had to create my own. (it isn't as good :( but it keeps me from going through withdrawals)
Yoga. It will energize you both mind & body.
Lucky for me there is the BEST yoga teacher right here in the Village. I have only been able to go a handful of times...but is is amazing. At the beginning of every class I am stiff and uncomfortable - but as i work through the poses... my limbs are loose, my mind at ease and my body feels challenged, stretched, relaxed and strengthened.
I know, I know... I am a believer in this sort of stuff...(hypnobirthing and all), but for the skeptics....you rEaLLy should try it.
7 comments:
I share your addiction to the steak bowl...sooo good!
love chipotle too. i get a lot of shredded lettuce in the bowl also and then you have the perfect mix b/w a bowl and salad. i could use one of those more often but unfortunately we don't have one conveniently located to us!
i'll have to let you know the day i try yoga. i always say i'm going to and then wuss out for some reason.
Steak eh? I never would have guessed. Is it better than Cafe Rio? I will have to try it.
I love Yoga too... it is so great.
I think I need surgery on my wrist from that day at Yoga... boo. also I tagged you
I've only done yoga on a video and I liked it at first, but now I'm getting sick of it cause it's always the same. I need to go to a class. We missed you at the New Kids' concert.
I bet Devin looks great in tights when he does yoga with you. Does he where leggings and a handband too? Ty
Sounds yummy...have you ever eaten it while doing a yoga downward facing dog???
Post a Comment