hughie's new obsession:
....besides turning the light switch on & off, swiffering the upstairs floors, groovin to Beyonce ("all the single ladies"), flipping the pages of the hymn book, being chased by daddy, standing on a little stool up to the sink or kitchen table, rummaging through mom's dresser drawer, contorting dad's glasses into a new shape daily, brushing his teeth, flushing the toilet, walking around in my shoes...
**SNOW**
Hugh turns into a squirmy slippery caterpillar when I walk outside. He immediatley starts doing the worm so he can wriggle out of my arms and run around. He loves just being outside roaming around. I don't blame him...i would jump at the chance to escape the cubicle-sized play area too...This picture is of a sunday morning after a fresh snowfall. Hugh was throwing a fit because dad left and he wanted to go outside. He was in heaven roaming around the fresh powder in his pj's & slippers (that double quite nicely for boots:))
Now we have a daily "roam in the snow" ...and i did get him some boots (extra large so they can last for next year) He has a big smile on his face and usually laughs to himself with glee... until he throws his gloves off, eventually biffs it, decides it really IS cold, ends up crying and we go inside.
2 comments:
So cute! I absolutely love your posts. I miss my little Hughie. Wyatt wants to hang with his cuz soon so Hughie can rub his good sleep habits onto Wyatt.:)
He is so dang cute! I love how the littlest things make kids so happy. Ryan is always obsessed with something. He loves to play in the snow too, but won't wear gloves and rarely wears a hat so his snow playing usually ends up in tears.
Post a Comment