1.12.2009

well after...
two bouts of a nasty stomach virus (2 weeks apart) how did i get this again?
too many sleepless nights with a screaming one year old
and a raunchy week long cold...(did i mention hugh caught it too?)
...I am back!

i know..."call the whaaambulance"...I will stop whining, but it was bad.
poor little hughie's bum was all red because I couldn't smell when he pooped. So unless I spotted him with the "bearing down face" he was out of luck.
I am so glad to say farewell to the loathsome lingering of illness and happy to be happy again.
I do have to give a shout out to my best friend VICKS tissues.


If you haven't tried these tissues...you are missing out. Eventhough I couldn't even smell them the first couple days due to EXTREME congestion they are just softer than the competitor. But IF you can smell...they are heavenly. After you blow your nose you take a big whiff in...and you will be enchanted by the coolness & refreshment of minty mist!

6 comments:

Katie Webb said...

That just cracks me up because all I can picture is you with your perma-cold when we were little and throwing tissues on Marissa's coffee table. Then her mom coming home and getting mad about it. We've had the permanent illness thing at our house as well. It sucks so bad. I'm glad you're better. We are still in the middle of it.
It was so fun to see you over Christmas. It goes too fast. Now back to regular life.

Kelly said...

So sorry for what you have been through. Nothing is harder then being a sick mom. Who takes care of the sick mom?...no one. I learned that lesson the hard way. By the way my new obsession is new tv shows also!

Sarah said...

Oh I am so sorry to hear how sick you were. That sounds miserable! Glad you're better now, I love the vicks kleenex too, what a great idea!

Church Fam said...

We love you Becca

Robin said...

Becca! Im sick too and its so much harder with a little baby! How do people do prego sickness and a little kid? ahhh...that's enough to make me hold off for the moment! How are you guys? We miss you!

tim and priscilla said...

can i just say that we all got sick a couple weeks ago and puffs with vicks is my new obsession! this is the best invention ever! i have allergies and have tried all different brands, this is the best.