2.04.2010

random thoughts

I am on a serious binge right now. It is called the post partum after being on a diabetic carb restriction diet for 5 months eat whatever you want (especially cookies, peanut butter bars, oreos, & rolls) binge. Devin just laughs at me when he sees me going for another roll or when he reached for the oreo box and it was empty (3 meager little oreos left) oops!
Hey...got to make up for lost time!

luckily my beloved workout class starts up next week. See ya later jelly belly.


I am also a TV junky right now. And perfect timing with a dreary winter outside. I am lOving the Bachelor right now. It is my guilty pleasure and is so dramatic... i love it! I thought it was going to be lame because jake was kind of a goober last season...but it has not disappointed!
I also enjoy AI , but am so ready to get on with the real show.
Biggest loser is not doing it for me this season. I am in no way attached to the people and they all have attitudes.
I am loving project runway. This is my first time ever watching it...and I am amazed at what these people can make....out of a burlap sack, mind you!

4 comments:

Shelby said...

Oh Becca, if only you got on facebook every once in a while. I have great discussions with all the girls watching The Bachelor. I'm loving it too and I vowed I wouldn't watch it ever again 5 years ago but here I am and I'm hooked. Also I am a huge PR fan and I can't BELIEVE you've never seen it before. I've never missed a season. It's soo soo good. Can you believe this post had me so excited? We could be tv pals. :)

Kristen Harmon said...

Isn't Project Runway the greatest? I'm watching our TiVoed episode from tonight as I type - loving it so far. We've watched from season one & I'm always so sad when each season ends! Second fave behind SYTYCD. :)

And I love hearing about your treat feast, way to make Becca happy! You deserve it, after all that baby-making business. And now I totally want to eat a whole bag of Oreos... :D

Miche said...

Hey cute girl! Thank you soooo much for the sweet note and wonderful blankies! It's like you were reading my mind because my sister in law has those same type of swaddling blankets and it was on my tiny list of things I need and wanted so Thank you!!! :) Your card was adorable too and made me excited for baby #2. Just 26 days away from my due date (but who's counting).
Also, so glad to hear you are making up for lost cookie time! You deserve it! :) I am soooo loving Project Runway and know you'll be hooked after you watch just even one season. I highly suggest the season ( maybe 3 ago?) with Cristian as the winner. So classic!!
Anyways, just wanted to say thank you again.
Love ya!
Miche

Melissa said...

I miss you. Also I am LOVING the bachelor right now too. a little mad because abc.com is being way to slow to update so I still haven't seen last nights. I love oreos.