2.24.2010

ps

can't wait for the bachelor finale. so sad Ali isn't going to win...
but I have an itch she is going to be the next bachelorette.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe that Vienna is still there! Agh!

The Reichmans said...

and you were correct since she was chosen. i thought for sure it would be her or gia for the next show. this bachelor was out of control-he was so retarded and I wanted to vomit a few too many times. Sometimes when I read about Hugh, I feel like I am reading about Ryan. They sound so similar with the tireless energy and love of everything cars they would be such great friends if they lived close. Sometimes I wish Ryan was mello, but then his is so entertaining all the time even when he is naughty that it makes me glad he is so full of life.