8.08.2010

devin has become quite the early bird. chirp chirp.
he has declared: "Waking up early is the key to success!"
In AZ, the sun is blaring in your face by 545am which allows for a more cheerful awakening and a more difficult sleep in. Devin is waking up bright & early to go to the gym with my bro, TY at 5am some days and other days waking up to get things done. He is loving his new habit. I haven't quite followed suit...at least not on purpose. Tomi likes to wake me up early, but i will seize any opportunity to sleep in :). Let's just say the deebster is OUT by 955pm. And I linger until midnight sometimes.

hugh loves to climb in tomi's crib after she wakes up from her nap. He often gets the boot for unnecessary roughness {hey is that a football term? see dev....} but does enjoy being next to sis and making her smile. That has to be one of the sweetest times -- when you walk into a room to a sweet little one upon awaking from a nap and they are all full of smiles.

Hugh's favorite food is ' I cream' then 'cooookie dough' and then 'I cream'
here he is helping me lick the brownie batter for a sunday night dessert.

'Tom' (rhymes with home) as hughie likes to call her is very content to just sit.lay.saucer.or be held. She does roll from tummy to back occasionally, but that is it. she really isn't a mover. This is a far cry from hugh who was rolling at 4 months. Maybe this is a sign of calmness. perhaps she will balance out the boy who only runs never walks.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Wow Becca, I am impressed. You sure have been busy. Look at the craftyness come out in you! the kids look so cute. I sure do miss seeing you guys and Tomi's legs!